Approx. Rs 1,000 / Hour
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Hour|
|Service for Regular Basis||Yes|
|Industry Type||Manufacturing Industry, Automobile Industry, Refineries and power plant|
|Service Timing to Complete||on|
As a leading service provider of Hydro Jetting Services
, we have been recognized as a trusted name in the market at present scenario. It involves a method used by professional contractors to clean clogged or slow sewage lines. A blast of water at high pressure is sent into the lines that will usually remove blockages and build up.
- Hydro-jet cleaning works by shooting high-pressure water streams to remove build-up in pipes. Water blasters use extreme pressure from 7,000 PSI to 60,000 PSI. Pressure and Flow are the two main factors in how hydro jetting works. For softer materials, higher flows work better. For hardened materials, a higher pressure will better loosen it. Each problem is unique, though, and your vendor will decide the best way to attack your problem.
- High pressure jetting was invented 1950’s. It used to be an expensive process requiring large equipment, but it has progressed, like computers, into an efficient unit that can be operated by a single plumber.
- The pump, engine, hose, and nozzle make up the main components of a hydro-jet. The pump and engine create pressure shooting water through the hose, to small orifices in the nozzle that restricts the water flow. It’s the speed of the water and the volume that loosens buildup and debris. Forward facing jets clears the debris. Rear facing jets flush everything out and propel the hose up the pipe. Rotating nozzles remove grease and roots.
- Hydro-Jets can be used for the lateral pipes,tube bundles, condensers, heat exchangers, boilers, cooling towers etc. All these can suffer from oil and grease buildup, scale buildup, dirt and debris accumulation.
- Hydro-Jetting contains, captures, filters, and reuses water. This stops harmful wastewater and dangerous contaminants from re-entering the environment. This environmentally-friendly feature is not available with other cleaning abrasives like silica sand.
- High pressure streams of water
- Power washing
- Effective usage
We are providing these services on Pan India Level and Setups are also available in these cities : Mumbai, Nagpur, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Jamnagar, Surat, Bikaner, Jaipur, Barmer, Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Bhopal, Shahdol, Indore,Raipur, Bilaspur, Korba, Raigarh,Angul, Bhubneshwar, Kolkata, Haldia,Guwahati, Barauni, Sonebhadra, Allahabad, Lucknow, Jhansi, Bina, Delhi, Panipat, Bhatinda.